Avoid being caught out and having to rock up at your Mum’s on Sunday 11th March with garage flowers and take a browse through some of these gorgeous hand made gifts. As well as showing mum how much you love her with a thoughtful gift, you would also be supporting small hand made businesses, and no doubt creating a few happy dances!
- This hare notebook is perfect for mum’s who love wildlife and love jotting notes, sketching or keep a journal and it’s only £12!
2. Keeping with the theme of wildlife and journals, these planner bands make great small Mother’s Day gifts too, you can either get a set or choose from a wide range of individual designs including dog breeds, cats and other wildlife. This one has a hare to match the sketchbook and is also £12 for the set.
3. If your mum loves animals then she will love these beautiful wildlife prints by wildlife photographer Ben Locke. As well as working on Springwatch and Autumwatch etc, Ben is one of the leading photographers of wild boar in the UK, and this limited edition baby boar print is adorable, and a steal at just £9.99!
4. I seem to be drawn to animals for this post! Here is the most adorable needle felted sloth! Who wouldn’t want one of these as a lovely gift! As well as sloths this lovely Etsy shop also has birds, polar bears and other adorable critters. This sloth is just £16.99
5. For something very personalised, this lovely hand painted portrait is perfect! I think it has such a pretty style and the artist has a great range of different types of products you could immortalise mum on! This banner is £33
6. Make sure mum is reminded every day about how amazing she is with this set of positivity, self-care affirmation stationery set containing a notebook, pencils, affirmation cards and some surprises! What a lovely idea and a great price at just £22.75
7. For the Mum who loves her iPad, this iPad pillow makes a great little gift and comes in a range of designs to suit all tastes. I actually purchased something similar for my mum as a stocking filler for Christmas, and even have one myself (and I’m not mum!), they really are very useful and a perfect gift for under a tenner.
8. There’s nothing better than a lovely candle and instead of getting a high street ordinary candle, why not try a hand made soy wax candle instead? This one looks stunning and I’m quite tempted to get one for myself!
9. Forget interflora this year! Treat mum to some handmade forever flowers. These ones are particularly stunning (if I say so myself…. Ok, they’re my flowers!). You have a choice of bouquets, prices range from £15 and you can select whichever colours you want! If you order soon I’ll make and dispatch them within 3-5 days max.
10. And last but not least, I love this Supermum print, so much so that I wish I was a mum (for like a second) just so I could have one! Maybe my cats could get me one… Or I could just get one that says SuperAnya? They are really good fun and just £10 for the smaller size.
These are just a small selection of the amazing gifts Etsy has to offer you for Mother’s Day. Please note, with the exception of my own items I have no affiliation with any of the above products, I’ve just had some fun trawling through Etsy on your behalf to show you a few fab ideas! Have fun shopping and remember you have just over a week to get that present and avoid the shame of garage flowers!
Follow and share
If you enjoyed this please do follow for more posts on craft with felt, among other topics including quick healthy recipes and topics about life in general. Please comment if you have any questions, it is good to talk!
And if you are reading this on the blog (and not in an email) then feel free to share this post via the social buttons below, Pinterest loves this kind of thing apparently! If you are reading this via an email and would like to share then come on over to the blog!